The goal of managing a successful medical practice today can be a challenge. The regulations, the employee issues, and the new encounters with IT. The Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) and OCMS are hoping to help our practices with those challenges by introducing two new services.
MSMS recently announced a new partnership with Jodi Schafer, SPHR, SHRM-SCP owner of Human Resources Management Services (HRM Services). Mrs. Schafer has been with HRM Services since 2010 and in 2013 she took over as the company’s owner and general-partner.
As an MSMS member, you have exclusive access to a variety of human resources services to help you navigate these waters like a professional. These services include:
- In-depth consultation services from one of HRM Services certified human resources professionals
- Via phone, email, or an onsite visit; and,
- Thirty (30) minutes of FREE consulting available for your use each month.
- MSMS's Human Resource System developed for use in medical practices
- Fully customizable handbook template;
- Employee forms and checklists;
- New hire paperwork; and,
- Sample documents (job descriptions, performance appraisals, disciplinary notices, requests for leave, etc.)
For more information on this service, please click here.
- Revenue cycle management
- Practice valuation
- Regulatory support
- Fee schedule analysis
- Contract payment management review, and much more
These services are in addition to our medical jobs website, www.ocmsmedicaljobs.org, where practices can post positions they have available, and our quarterly practice manager meetings.
And remember, at OCMS we have an open-door policy. As a member, practice manager, you are welcome to stop by, call, email, any issues you may be having with managing your practice.